Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of Biochemistry MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on biochemistry subject and cover all important topics of biochemistry like Biomolecules, Carbohydrates, Aminocides, Proteins, Proteins function, Nucleic acids, Weak Interactions in Aqueous Systems, Ionization of Water, Weak acids & Weak Bases, Water as a Reactant, Proteoglycans, Glycoproteins and Glycolipids, Proteoglycans, Glycoproteins and Glycolipids – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on biochemistry. These biochemistry MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Medical here.
91. Aniacinosis results in______________?
B. Beri beri
92. Biotin is required for the activity of_______________?
A. Pyruvate carboxylase
B. Lactate dehydrogenase
C. Succinate thiokinase
D. Phosphohexose isomerase
93. All of the following are true about manifestations of vitamin E deficiency except_____________?
A. Hemolytic anemia
B. Posterior column abnormalities
C. Cerebellar ataxia
D. Autonomic dysfunctions
94. Both Vitamin K and C are involved in______________?
A. The synthesis of clotting factors
B. Post translational modifications
C. Antioxidant mechanisms
D. The microsomal hydroxylation reactions
95. Thiamine deficiency can be diagnosed by measuring________________?
A. Thiamine levels in blood
B. Alkaline phosphatase levels in blood
C. Transketolase activity in RBC
D. Plasma pyruvate and lactic acid levels
96. Vitamin B12 is_______________?
A. Extrinsic factor of castle
B. Intrinsic factor of castle
C. Cyano cobalamine
D. A fat soluble vitamin
97. Following are the essential amino acid______________?
A. Phenylalanine, Tryptophan lysine
B. Phenylalanine, Arginine Methinonine
C. Phenylalanine, Valine, Glycine
D. Histidine, Glutamine, Valine
98. The process of transfer of information from the RNA to the proteins is called______________?
99. Following is non-essential amino acid_______________?
100. One of the following is nonessential amino acid______________?