451. A drug which prevents uric acid synthesisby inhibiting the enzyme xanthineoxidase is
452. Which of the following is required forcrystallization and storage of thehormone insulin?
453. Oxidation of which substance in the bodyyields the most calories
454. Milk is deficient in which vitamins?
A. Vitamin C
B. Vitamin A
C. Vitamin B2
D. Vitamin K
455. Milk is deficient of which mineral?
456. Synthesis of prostaglandinsis is inhibited by
457. HDL is synthesized and secreted from
458. Which are the cholesterol esters that entercells through the receptor-mediatedendocytosis of lipoproteins hydrolyzed?
C. Plasma membrane receptor
459. Which of the following phospholipids islocalized to a greater extent in the outerleaflet of the membrane lipid bilayer?
A. Choline phosphoglycerides
B. Ethanolamine phosphoglycerides
C. Inositol phosphoglycerides
D. Serine phosphoglycerides
460. All the following processes occur rapidlyin the membrane lipid bilayer except
A. Flexing of fatty acyl chains
B. Lateral diffusion of phospholipids
C.Transbilayer diffusion of phopholipids
D. Rotation of phospholipids around their longaxes