441. Renal threshold for glucose is______________?
A. 80 mg%
B. 100 mg%
C. 180 mg/ dl
D. 200 mg%
442. The key enzyme of gluconeogenesis is______________?
A. Pyruvate carboxylase
B. Fructose 1,6 diphosphatase
C. Glucose 6 phosphatase
D. Phosphonyl pyruvate carboxykinase
443. Which one of the following is a monosaccharide______________?
444. Which of the following is abnormal constituent of urine_____________?
D. None of the above
445. The conversion of glucose 6-P to fructose 6-P is an example of which of the following reactions___________?
A. Phosphate transfer
D. Aldol cleavage
446. Cane sugar is____________?
447. In TCA, substrate level phosphorylation takes place in______________?
A. Alpha ketoglutarate to succinyl CoA
B. Succinyl CoA to Succinate
C. Succinate to fumarate
D. Oxaloacetate to citrate
448. Enzymes concerned with the citric acid cycle are found in the____________?
D. Nonparticulate cytoplasm
449. All of the following are substrates for gluconeogenesis except_______________?
B. Oleic acid
450. During conversion of glycerol to pyruvic acid, the first glycolytic intermediate to form is_______________?
A. 2- phospho glyceric acid
B. 3- phospho glyceric acid
C. 3- phospho glyceralehyde
D. Dihydroxy acetone phosphate