Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of Biochemistry MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on biochemistry subject and cover all important topics of biochemistry like Biomolecules, Carbohydrates, Aminocides, Proteins, Proteins function, Nucleic acids, Weak Interactions in Aqueous Systems, Ionization of Water, Weak acids & Weak Bases, Water as a Reactant, Proteoglycans, Glycoproteins and Glycolipids, Proteoglycans, Glycoproteins and Glycolipids – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on biochemistry. These biochemistry MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Medical here.
111. Albinism is a genetic disease that results in incomplete metabolism of______________?
112. All of the following are globular proteins except_______________?
113. Which one of the following amino acids is purely ketogenic ?
114. Collagen is rich in_____________?
A. Glutamate and glycine
B. Alanine and glycine
C. Proline and glycine
D. Glutamate and proline
115. Digestion of proteins is initiated by________________?
116. The nitrogen of the body is supplied by______________?
A. Triacyl glycerol
117. Alkaptonuria, an inherited metabolic disorder of L0tyrosine metabolism is due to lack of_____________?
A. Parahydroxy phenyl pyruvate Hydroxylase
B. Tyrosine transaminase
C. Homogentisate oxidase
D. Tyrosine oxidase
118. One of the following is not an amino acid______________?
B. Hydroxy proline
C. Glutamic acid
119. Precursor of melanin is________________?
120. The reducing end of glutathione, the amino acid is_________________?