Help is required related to the marketing exam or test preparation? Academictask covers Marketing MCQs with answers and explanations. These Marketing MCQs are equally helpful for students for MBA, MMS, BBA, Bcom, Mcom, PGDM, MMM, and MCA. These marketing management MCQs are also used for the preparation of NTS, FPSC, KPPSC, ETEA and other tests. MCQs on Marketing covers the topic like Core Concepts of Marketing, Marketing Management MCQs, Marketing Mix MCQ: Price Mix, Product Mix, Promotion Mix, Place Mix, New Product Development. Brand Management MCQ, MCQs on Marketing Environment, Consumer behavior, Integrated marketing communications – and much more. Also, check Finance MCQs with answers here.
1.Marketing management is ____________?
A. Managing the marketing process
B. Monitoring the profitability of the companies products and services
C. Developing marketing strategies to move the company forward
D. The art and science of choosing target markets and getting, keeping, and growing customers through creating, delivering, and communicating superior customer value,
2. A transaction involves ____________?
A. at least two parties
C. each party is capable of communication and delivery
D. each party is free to accept or reject the exchange offer
E. all of the above
3. __________ goods constitute the bulk of most countries’ production and marketing efforts.
D. Service e. Event
4. Information can be produced and marketed as a ___________?
5. Charles Revson of Revlon observed: “In the factory, we make cosmetics; in the store, _________.
A. we sell quality
B. we challenge competitors
C. we implement ads
D. we sell hope
6. A Marketer is someone seeking a response from another party, called the __________.
B. Fund raiser, contributor
7. In latent demand, consumers may share a strong need that cannot be satisfied by a/an____________?
A. Future Product
B. Expected Product
C. Latent Product
D. Existing Product
8. Marketing is both an “art” and a “science” there is constant tension between the creative side of marketing and the ________ side.
A. Selling side
B. Formulated side
C. Management side
D. Forecasting side
9. Good marketing is no accident, but a result of careful planning and __________?
10. The most formal definition of marketing is ____________?
A. Meeting needs profitably
B. Identifying and meeting human and social needs
C. The 4Ps (Product, Price, Place, Promotion)
D. an organizational function and a set of processes for creating, communicating, and delivering, value to customers, and for managing customer relationships in ways that benefit the organization and its stake holders.
E. improving the quality of life for consumers