981. Which Part of the Brain Regulates Body Temperature?
982. Which of the following is a Non Metal that remains Liquid at room temperature?
983. Which of the following is used in Pencils?
984. Frog Heart has how many chambers?
985. What do you understand by disease “Insomnia”?
A. Color blindness
D. Inability to sleep
986. If you have “caries” then which doctor you have consult?
987. What is the average weight of Human Heart?
A. 300 gram
B. 350 gram
C. 400 gram
D. 450 gram
988. The Sun is at an average distance of about________ million kilometers away from Earth?
A. 100 million
B. 150 million
C. 200 million
D. 250 million
989. What is the weight of the average human brain?
A. 1.2 to 1.4 Kg
B. 1.4 to 1.8 Kg
C. 2.1 to 2.8 Kg
D. 3.1 to 3.4 Kg
990. Which blood cells are called ‘Soldiers’ of the body?
A. White Blood Cells
C. Red Blood Cells
D. None of the above