481. what is the height of The atmosphere layer mesosphere?
A. 85 km
B. 50 km
C. 40 km
D. 10 km
482. Bromine is a___________________?
A. black solid
B. red-brown liquid
C. colourless gas
D. highly inflammable gas
483. The variety of coal in which the deposit contains recognizable traces of the original plant material is____________?
484. The property of a substance to absorb moisture from the air on exposure is called____________?
485. An extremely small piece of silicon on which integrated circuits are implicated is called __________________?
A. Card Reader
B. Hollerith Code
486. Earth is closest to the sun every year in early ______________, when it’s winter for the Northern Hemisphere. We’re farthest away from the sun in early __________________, during our Northern Hemisphere summer.
A. January – July
B. June – December
C. July – January
D. December – June
487. What is it called when the Earth is closest to the sun _____________?
488. Circadian Rhythm refers to _____________?
A. Planetary movements
B. Formation of galaxies
C. Human body cycles
489. Fuzzy logic is a part of_________________?
A. Aristotle’s philosophy
B. Computer science
490. Periodontics deals with _____________?
A. Surgery of spine
B. Stomach disorders
C. Ligaments restoration
E. Heart attacks
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.