341. Water covers __________ of the Earth’s surface?
342. In general, wind speed of 10 –13 kph caused_______?
A. minor or no damage
B. considerable damage
C. severe damage
D. extreme damage
343. Acid rain is mainly caused by emissions of __________ in the atmosphere?
A. Sulfur Dioxide and Potassium Nitrate
B. Sulfur and Charcoal
C. Nitrogen Oxide and Potassium Nitrate
D. Sulfur Dioxide and Nitrogen Oxide
344. About 50% of the Earth’s crust, including the waters on the Earth and atmosphere, is?
B. Cabon Dioxide
345. The fourth state of matter is?
346. The device used to convert Alternate Current into Direct Current is called?
347. In night, when photosynthesis is stopped, plants__________?
A. take in Carbon Dioxide
B. take in Oxygen
C. give off Carbon Dioxide
D. give off Oxygen
348. __________ are called the powerhouses of the cell?
349. One of the countries through which equator passes is___________?
350. Copper can be converted into gold by ?
A. Artificial radioactivity
D. Chemical reaction