141. How many longitudes are there in Globe?
142. Joint in which bones are joined together by fibrous tissues is called _____________ ?
A. Fibrous joint
B. Cartilaginous joint
C. Synovial joint
D. Ball and socket joint
143. 1 yard =___________?
A. 3 feet
B. 6 feet
C. 2.4 feet
D. 12 feet
144. In human, Which body part develop first ?
145. How many chambers are in the human heart ?
146. What do you mean by Phonetics?
A. Study of speech sounds
B. Study of language and rules
C. Study of insects
D. Study of meaning and syntax
147. How many Calories are there in 100 grams Natural Honey?
148. Places where the temperature of air is below freezing point of the water, the precipitation will be in the form of __________ ?
149. Places where the temperature of air is above freezing point of the water, the precipitation will be in the form of ________ ?
150. Very High Frequency (VHF) have __________ wavelengths?