861. Human bone does not contain_________?
B. Chondroitin sulfate
862. Which of the following in the human body is affected by leukemia?
863. The reaction between methane and chlorine in diffused sunlight is__________?
D. Radical substitution
864. At what temperature does silver melt?
A. 275 °C
B. 327 °C
D. 100 °C
865. Science is derived from Latin word “scientia” which means_________?
866. Calculus was invented by________?
C. IsaaC Newton
867. Analytical solutions to Quadratic equations were introduced by__________?
868. Study of energy production in living bodies is called_________?
869. Earth rotates the sun in___________?
A. 23 hours 56 min 4 sec
B. 24 hours
C. 23 hours 57 min 9 sec
D. Non of above
870. Who created periodic table?