321. What is the one of the other name of Vitamin “A”?
B. Ascorbic Acid
322. What is the name of the gas used in an air conditioner?
B. Nitrous oxide
323. Internal friction of fluid is called_________?
B. Surface tension
D. Cohesive force
324. The process whereby energy is dissipated from the oscillating system is called__________?
D. None of these
325. The movement of any solvent across a semipermeable membrane is called__________?
326. Which of the following noble gases is not present in atmosphere?
327. Which of the following noble gases is abundant in air?
328. Which law states that “equal volumes of all gases, at the same temperature and pressure, have the same number of molecules?
A. Boyle’s law
B. Charles’ law
C. Gay-Lussac’s law
D. Avogadro’s law
329. Which of the following waves have smallest velocity in vacuum?
330. By which process does the smell of cooking spread to all the rooms in a house?