351. The three elements needed for healthy growth of plants are __________?
A. N, P, K
B. N, C, P
C. N, K,
D. N, S, P
352. Clocks, which moves with the velocities comparable with the velocity of light, run ?
C. equal to the velocity of light
D. with zero velocity
353. Max Planck received the noble prize in Physics in 1918 for his discovery of ?
B. energy quanta
354. Bronze medal is made up of metals ?
B. copper, tin
C. copper, silver
D. copper, zinc
355. Addison’s disease is caused by the deficiency of____________?
A. Antiduretic Harmone
B. Luteinising Harmone
C. Melanophore stimulating Harmone
D. Adrenocorticotrophic Harmone
356. Humming bird belongs to a category called ?
357. Radioactive isotope of Uranium used in Nuclear Bomb is ?
A.92 U 235
B.92 U 234
C. 92 U 233
D. 92 U 238
358. Human population growth is greatest in developing countries because ?
A. the birth rate is high in developing countries
B. the death rate is high in developing countries.
C. much of the population has already reached the child bearing age.
D. most of the world’s population lives in industrialized countries.
359. Which woody raw material is used for the manufacture of paper pulp?
D. Rice straw
360. Rectified spirit contains alcohol about ?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.