721. What is amoxicillin?
A. Type of birth control
B. A herbal remedy
C. An antibiotic
722. Which breed of dog has a black tongue?
A. Chow Chow
B. Shih Tzu
723. Who invented bifocal eyeglasses?
B. Benjamin Franklin
724. How many blood vessels can be found in the Umbilical Cord?
725. Maxilla bones are found in___________?
726. Which of the following mixture of gases is required in gas welding?
A. Oxygen and ethylene
B. Oxygen and hydrogen
C. Acetylene and oxygen
D. Acetylene and hydrogen
727. Dead red blood corpuscles are stored in____________?
728. Who invented “Aspirin” in 1897?
C. Felix Hoffmann
729. “Beaufort Scale” is used to measure____________?
A. Wind Velocity
B. Air Pressure
C. Wind Direction
730. 746 watts are equivalent to_____________?
A. 1 Joule
B. 1 erg
D. 1 poise