881. About how much energy entering earth’s atmosphere is from the sun?
882. Which component of the body works as an energy storage device?
883. What divides the Earth into the Northern and the Southern Hemispheres?
A. Axis of rotation
C. North Pole
D. South Pole
884. Ozone protects the Earth from harmful ultraviolet radiations from the Sun. The chemical formula of ozone is
885. Who won the Nobel prize in physics for the discovery of the “Law of photoelectric effect”?
A. Wilhelm Rontgen
B. Ernest Rutherford
C. Albert Einstein
D. Isaac Newton
886. Which of the following is the hardest metal?
887. For a fixed mass of gas at constant temperature, if we decrease volume, the pressure will
A. also decrease
C. remains constant
D. none of these
888. “Quartz” is a crystalline mineral composed of Silicon and _____ atoms.
889. The bodyguard of the Earth is ________ that save the Earth from many Comets and A.steroids.
890. 1 light year =
A. 9.5×106 km
B. 9.5×109 km
C. 9.5×1012 km
D. 9.5×1018 km