591. A temporary magnet should be made from _______?
592. Which one of the following is not vector quantity _______?
593. Dental mirror is what type of a mirror?
A. Convex mirror
B. Concave mirror
C. Plane mirror
D. none of these
594. Stripes on each side of “Grévy’s Zebra” is about_________?
595. Which animal has no vocal chords ?
596. The average acceleration caused by gravity per second is____________?
A. 22 feet
B. 32 feet
C. 52 feet
D. 42 feet
597. Which of the following branch of Physics deals with the internal structure of earth?
C. Plasma physics
D. Atomic physics
598. The matter of our sun is in ________ state?
599. Which of the following is the SI unit of volume?
A. Meter cube
B. Cm cube
C. mm cube
D. Km cube
600. How many mm are there in 10 cm?