161. How many calories are there in 1 gram of carbohydrate?
162. Water is 50 times more viscous than ____________ ?
163. Newton’s Third Law of Motion?
A. every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
B. attraction or repulsion between two charges
C. volume of a given mass of gas increases or decreases
D. temperature remaining constant, volume of a given mass of a gas varies inversely
164. Chemical formula for Water is _______ ?
165. The inert gas which is substituted for nitrogen in the air used by deep sea divers for breathing, is ________ ?
166. The gases used in different types of welding would include ___________?
A. Oxygen and hydrogen
B. Oxygen, hydrogen, acetylene and nitrogen
C. Oxygen, acetylene and argon
D. Oxygen and acetylene
167. The ozone molecule contains which type of bonding__________?
A. Dative bond
B. Covalent bond
C. Both A and B
D. Ionic Bond
168. The gas usually filled in the electric bulb is___________?
C. Carbon dioxide
169. Non stick cooking utensils are coated with________?
A. Black paint
170. Which of the following are the ingredients of gun metal?
A. Iron, Zinc and Titanium
B. Iron and Tin
C. Iron, Brass and Tin
D. Copper, Tin and Zinc