41. Which of the following is the lightest substance?
42. For glavinizing of iron which of the following metals is used ?
43. Crude Oil is heated in the furnace up to _________?
44. Inflammation of liver is caused by____________?
45. Speed of sound in air is _______km/h?
46. What is the percentage of water present in our brain?
47. Identify the blackest fish in the oceans?
A. Black Seafish
B. Black Dragon fish
C. Black Sea Horse
D. Black Gillfish
48. Sensory neurons carry message towards ?
B. Muscles and Glands
C. Sense and Organs
D. Brain and Spinal Cord
49. The apart of neuron which receives message are__________?
A. Cell Bodies
50. Accumulation of salts in kidneys results in_________?
D. Kidney Stone