811. A substance which increases the efficiency of a catalyst is termed as:
D. Super catalyst
812. The atmospheric layers that help in radio communication are_______
E. Ozone layer
813. On which of the following principle the Quartz crystal in quartz watches work?
A. Photoelectric effect
B. Stark effect
C. Thermionic effect
D. Piezo-electric effect
E. None of these
814. y the deficiency of what, the Addison’s disease is caused?
A. Antidiuretic Hormone
B. Luteinising Hormone
C. Melanophore Stimulating Hormone
D. Adrenocorticotrophic Hormone
815. Biosensor is used to measure?
A. Blood glucose level
B. The body pH value
C. Amount of hemoglobin
D. Salinity in Urine
816. The planets visible to us without using a telescope are __________?
817. The average kinetic energy of the molecules of a body determines?
C. internal energy
818. In eye donation, which one of the following parts of donor’s eye is utilized ?
819. Which of the following is responsible for largest amount of oxygen on earth?
A. Peat bogs
D. None of these
820. P-waves is a term associated with__________?