271. Which waves are used in sonography?
A. Ultrasonic waves
B. Electromagnetic Waves
C. Fundamentals of waves
D. Transverse wave
272. Which instrument is used to measure the power of electric circuit ?
D. None of these
273. Which of the following invention is oldest ?
274. What part of the brain controls thirst and hunger?
275. Cover of the capsule is made of__________?
276. Birth control pills contain synthetic________?
277. Hyetology is the study of__________?
A. High pressure
C. High temperature
278. The main cause of floods in the river is__________?
A. Heavy snowfall
D. Construction of dams
279. All of the following organs in the human body are located both on the right and the left sides, except;_________?
280. Which of the following is both endocrine and exocrine gland?
D. all of these