961. Material for rain-proof coats and tents owe their water proof properties to ________?
A. Surface tension
C. Specific gravity
962. Vitamin C is found in_________?
A. Sea Food
C. Fruits and Vegetables
D. None of these
963. Who is the founder of solar system?
964. What is the rarest blood type in humans?
965. The psychological test of human emotions and personality, using inkblots, is formally known as what?
D. All of above
E. None of these
966. What is the name of the biggest part of human brain?
967. Iodised salts contains the iodine salts of which metal?
C. Sodium Chloride
968. Tocopherol is the chemical name of which vitamin?
A. vitamin C
B. vitamin D
C. vitamin A
D. vitamin E
969. What prevents the earth’s atmosphere from drifting away into space?
B. Ozone layer
970. What melted rock eventually becomes lava?