781. Magnitude of energy released by an earthquake is calculated using ________?
A. Earthquake scale
B. Seismic scale
C. Richter scale
D. Temblor scale
782. The point within the Earth where earthquakes originate is _________?
783. Place directly above focus on Earth’s surface is known as _________?
784. In general, the most destructive earthquake waves are the __________ ?
A. P waves
B. S waves
C. Surface waves
D. All of the above
785. Study of Soil is called__________?
786. The type of glass used in making lenses and prism is___________?
A. Pyrex glass
B. jena glass
D. Soft glass
787. What “Enrico Fermi” invented?
A. X ray machine
D. Nuclear reactor
788. The metal, which is a constituent of vitamin B12 is____________?
789. Tetanus is caused by____________?
790. The carbon dioxide content in the air that we exhale is about?