841. What causes mumps?
C. Deficiency of vitamins
842. In the treatment of which disease is dialysis used?
B. Heart failure
C. Kidney failure
D. Brain tumour
843. Which natural element has the highest melting point?
844. Which is the hardest substance in the human body?
A. Tooth enamel
C. Knee cap
845. Which of the following is not a mammal?
846. Which Organ is affected by trachoma?
847. Which vitamin is available to the human body through sun bathing?
A. Vitamin A
B. Vitamin D
C. Vitamin K
D. Vitamin B12
848. The study of rearing fine and intelligent human beings through genetics is called__________?
849. Name the drugs which block the sensory nerves and prevent the patient from feeling pain?
850. Inside which organ is the gallbladder located?
D. Small intestine