971. What natural phenomena are measured by the Richter Scale?
C. Earth quacks
972. How many time zones are there in the world?
973. How many moons does Neptune have?
974. Which one is Natural Satellite?
975. What are Columns in Periodic table called?
976. What are rows in Periodic table called?
977. How many rows and columns are in the modern Periodic Table?
A. 18 columns and 7 rows
B. 12 columns and 9 rows
C. 7 columns and 18 rows
D. 25 columns and 15 rows
978. Inhaled air passes through which of the following in the last?
E. None of these
979. In Eye donation, which part of the eye used?
D. Optic nerve
980. Who is Considered as Father of Botany?
B. Gregor Joghn Mandle
D. Corlous Linnaeous