441. What is the element required for solar energy conversion ______?
A. Ultra pure carbon
442. An element that does not occur in nature but can be produced artificially is__________?
443. Muscle fatigue is caused by the accumulation of___________?
A. Uric acid
B. Lactic acid
C. Oxalacetic acid
D. Fyruvie acid
444. The total energy of revolving electron in an atom_____________
A. Will always be positive
B. Can never be positive
C. Can have any value above zero
D. Cannot be negative
445. The Virus of AIDS affects the growth of_____________?
B. RBCs in blood
C. T cells in blood
D. Grey Cells in blood
446. The vitamin which is generally excreted by humans in urine is__________?
A. Vitamin A
B. Vitamin B
C. Vitamin B12
D. Vitamin C
447. Which of the following metal occurs in free state ______________?
448. Magnalium is an alloy of_____________?
A. Magnesium and Lead
B. Aluminium and Zinc
C. Aluminium and Magnesium
D. Aluminium and Mercury
449. By which process copper is refined ____________?
C. Zone Refining
450. In which part of the eye lies the pigment that decides the colour of the eyes of a person___?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.