211. Proton number is denoted by symbol __________ ?
212. The human heart is _______ ?
A. Ampullary Heart
B. Pulsating Heart
C. Myogenic Heart
D. Neurogenic Heart
213. What is the scientific name of flying fish ?
B. Anoplopoma fimbria
C. Orthopsetta sordida
D. Xiphias gladius
214. The only vitamin which can not be stored in human body?
A. Vitamin C
B. vitamin D
C. vitamin K
D. None of these
215. What is the photometer?
A. Testing picture Quality
B. Measuring light Intensity
C. Measuring Size of Picture
D. Checking colors and Pictures
216. The study of the structure of the body is called _______ ?
217. Botany is also called _______ ?
218. How many Number of eyes found in Earthworm?
C. No eye
219. The Study of growth is called ______ ?
220. During rainy season Wooden doors are difficult to open or closure because of ________ ?