401. The ‘stone’ formed in human kidney consist mostly of_____________?
A. Calcium oxalate
B. Sodium acetate
C. Magnesium sulphate
402. Approximately, how many times each day do our heart valves open and close normally?
403. Quantity of fresh air required for a man is 1000 cubic feet of air for every____________?
A. 5 minutes
B. 10 minutes
C. 15 minutes
D. 20 minutes
404. What kind of weathering takes place on the valley side above the surface of the glacier?
C. Chemical weathering
D. Frost shattering
405. Rainfall related to mountains is:
A. Orographic rainfall
B. Normal rainfall
C. Monsoon rains
D. Cyclonic rainfall
406. What is meant by “Equinox”?
A. The longest day
B. The shortest day
C. The sun-month long day
D. Equal duration of day and night
407. The distance of longitude represents how many minutes difference in time?
A. 10 minutes
B. 4 minutes
C. 15 minutes
D. 1 minute
408. The season changes because of the ____________?
A. Moon is revolving round the earth
B. Earth is revolving round its axis
C. Earth is revolving round the sun
D. Planet Mars is attracting the sun
409. The largest latitude circle on earth is ________?
A. Arctic circle
B. Tropic of cancer
C. Tropic of Capricorn
D. The Equator
410. The oldest barrage on the river Indus at Sukkur was built in_____?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.