201. . Oil rises up to wick in a lamp because_____________?
A. Oil is very light
B. Oil is volatile
C. Diffusion of oil through the wick
D. Capillary action phenomenon
202. In context of environment, the term “dirty dozen” refers to _____?
A. 12 most harmful greenhouse gases
B. 12 ozone depleting substances
C. 12 persistent organic pollutants
D. None of the above
203. Disease which transferred from animal to Human is_________?
204. What is the Medical term for Fever?
205. The valency of carbon Atom is __________ ?
206. What is the Chemical formula of Zinc Hydroxide _________ ?
207. Permanent hardness of water due to sulphate of metals can be destroyed by the use of ________ ?
208. The study of X-rays and their medical applications is called _________ ?
209. The protein Improtin-11, that was recently identified by scientists, is linked with causing which type of cancer?
A. Blood Cancer
B. Colorectal Cancer
C. Lung Cancer
D. Prostate Cancer
210. When an acid reacts with a metal, which one of the following gas is usually liberated?
A. Ammonia Gas
D. Hydrogen gas