751. What is the medical term for low blood sugar?
B. Lymphoblastic leukemia
C. Pulmonary edema
D. Diabetes mellitus
752. The average human body contains how many pints of blood?
A. 3 to 5 pints
B. 5 to 7 pints
C. 7 to 8 pints
D. 9 to 12 pints
753. People with what blood type can give blood to anyone and are thus called universal donors?
754. Penicillin is used to fight what type of infections?
755. When Pluto was cast out from the list of Planets?
A. September 24, 2006
B. April 28, 2004
C. January 26, 2006
D. August 24, 2006
756. what is anthracite?
B. Hard coal
D. None of these
757. The image formed in a compound microscope is_____________?
C. sometimes erect, sometimes inverted
758. The lens used in a simple microscope is____________?
759. What is the first element in the periodic table?
760. Who is considered the “father of psychoanalysis?
A. Sigmund Frend