771. Scientific Name of Human is____________?
A. Homo sapiens
B. Mono sapiens
C. Bio sapiens
772. ‘Satiety’ is the condition in which patient lacks?
773. ‘Christian Friedrich Schönbein’ discovery is___________?
774. What is the chemical formula of Ozone?
745. The toxicity of which of the following heavy metals leads to Liver cirrhosis?
776. EEG records the activity of__________?
777. Animals living in the Tree trunks are known as___________?
778. What happens to a person who receives the wrong type of blood?
A. All the arteries constrict
B. All the arteries dialates
C. The RBCs agglutinate
D. The spleen and lymphnodes deteriorate
779. The brain of human adult weighs about_________?
A. 1200 – 1300 gm
B. 1600 – 2000 gm
C. 500 – 800 gm
D. 100 – 200 gm
780. The ability of the Eye to see in the dark, is due to the production of a purple pigment known as________?