101. 1 Coulomb = ___________ e.
102. Ageusia is the loss of which sense?
103. Which of the following is nutritional deficiency disease?
104. Deficiency diseases are caused due to the deficiency of___________?
105. Which of the following is not a contagious disease?
106. Vector of Kala-azar disease is___________?
107. Who discovered the Solar system ?
108. A chronometer meter measures__________?
A. Sound waves
C. Color contrast
D. Water waves
109. Which two organs glands are affected by malaria?
A. Lungs and heart
B. Spleen and liver
C. Kidneys and lungs
D. Heart and brain
110. Amnesia is related to:__________?
A. Sleeping sickness
B. Loss of sight
C. Loss of hearing
D. Loss of memory