51. Medium sized kidney stones are removed by__________?
52. In radiation, which of the following has strong photons?
53. Molasses is a byproduct of ______ Factory ?
B. Cotton seed oil
D. Banaspati Ghee
54. Carbon dioxide was discovered by_______?
A. Niels Bohr
B. Amedeo Avogadro
C. Joseph Black
D. None of Above
55. Symbol of Iron is__________?
56. An ordinary mobile phone communicate by using___________?
A. Sound waves
B. Infrared waves
C. UV waves
D. Radio waves
57. Which of the following disease affects the skin ?
58. Milk contains water
59. Only planet whose day is longer than its year is__________?
D. None of These
60. A force applied on a body through the string is called_________?