421. Bore is caused by______?
A. Rising tide while meeting river currents
B. Friction from prevailing winds
C. Spring tide and strong winds
D. Unequal heating of oceans
422. The strength of wave action depends on all these EXCEPT:
A. Currents in the sea
B. Wind strength
C. Depth of coastal water
D. Height of waves
423. The areas around the North and South poles within the Polar circles is called _____________?
A. The Torrid Zone
B. The Frigid Zone
C. The Temperature Zone
D. The Hardiness Zone
424. In the Composition of the earth, Aluminum is _______________?
425. “Rancidity produced in butter can be decreased by adding quinoline to the butter”. This statements shows that _______________?
A. Nothing is impossible
B. Quinoline is an inhibitor
C. Quinoline is a catalyst
D. Quinoline is an activator
426. Gulf streams are caused by__________.
B. Ocean Pressure
D. Difference in water level
427. The production of rubber tree is better adopted to areas where the climate is_________
A. Warm and humid
B. Warm and dry
C. Cool and moist
D. cool and dry
428. There are three types of plate boundaries i.e Divergent, Convergent and____________
429. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium____________?
C. Remain the same
D. First decrease then increase
430. AIDS virus is______________________
A. Single-stranded RNA
B. Single-stranded DNA
C. Double-stranded RNA
D. Double-stranded DNA