851. Who first discovered how blood circulates in the human body?
A. Edward Jenner
B. Joseph Lister
C. William Harvey
D. Gregor Mendel
852. Through which organ does a fish respire?
853. Which lenses are used by people having short-sightedness?
854. Which of the following animals does not have nervous system?
855. Which of the following is caused by a deficiency of iron in the diet?
856. A group of elephants is called___________?
857. Which liquid is used in an aneroid barometer?
858. Clotting of blood vessels is called?
D. None of these
859. Oil of vitriol is_________?
A. Nitric acid
B. Hydrochloric acid
C. Phosphoric acid
D. Sulfuric acid
860. The term PVC used in the plastic industry stands for______________?
A. Phosphavinyl chloride
B. Phosphor vanadiu chloride
C. Polyvinyl chloride
D. Polyvinyl carbobate