91. Aviation fuel for Jet Aero planes consists of purified________?
92. The best conductor of heat among liquid is___________?
93. ‘ELISA’ test is employed to diagnose?
A. Corona virus
B. AIDS antibodies
C. Tuberculosis bacterium
94. Who was the surgeon who pioneered antiseptic surgery in 1865?
A. Edward Jenner
B. Joseph Lister
C. Henry William
D. John Sleeman
95. Who discovered the Polio Vaccine?
A. Jonas Salk
B. Jaber Ibn Hayan
C. Selman Waksman
D. None of these
96. Fathom is the unit of measurement for__________?
97. Red blood cells are produced in_________?
98. Which of the following is used for hearing the sound of heart and lungs?
99. The first cloned animal was____________?
100. Keeping of Birds Called___________?