251. What is Dry Ice?
A. Solid Oxygen
B. Solid Carbon Dioxide
C. Solid Hydrogen
D. Solid Nitrogen
252. Digestion of food is completed in the __________?
A. small intestine
B. large intestine
253. Carrot is good source of Vitamin _______?
A. Vitamin A
B. Vitamin B
C. Vitamin C
D. Vitamin D
254. For proper formation of teeth, __________ is essential?
255. Deficiency of __________ causes loss of appetite and poor growth?
256. Meteorology is the study of?
C. Air and sounds
D. Winds and clouds
257. The Carbon Dioxide in the atmosphere, by volume, is_______?
258. Diamond is an allotropic form of_______?
259. The SI unit of Heat is________?
260. The good sources of Vitamin-A are?
A. green leafy vegetables
C. fresh vegetables and fruits
D. sea foods