191. Elements which have same number of protons but different number of neutrons are called as _________ ?
192. Hydrogen bomb is based on the principle of ________ ?
A. Nuclear fusion
B. Artificial radioactivity
C. Natural radioactivity
D. Nuclear fission
193. Brass gets discoloured in air because of the presence of which of the following gases in air ________ ?
A. Carbon dioxide
D. Hydrogen sulphide
194. A ‘breath test’ used by traffic police to check drunken driving uses ____?
A. Turmeric on filter paper
B. Silica gel coated with silver nitrate
C. potassium permanganate-sulphuric acid
D. Potassium dichromatic-sulphuric acid
195. What is the chemical formula for Sodium carbonate _______ ?
196. A mixture of sand and naphthalene can be separated by ________ ?
B. Fractional distillation
D. None of these
197. The M.K.S. system was first introduced by _________ ?
198. What is the chemical formula for Sulfuric acid?
199. Which of the following is a diverse group of hydrophobic molecules?
D. Nucleic acids
200. What is the Molecular Formula for Glucose _______ ?