911. Which Planet is Called Great Red Spot?
912. Which blood group is universal receiver?
A. Group A
B. Group B
C. Group AB
D. GROUP O
913. Which type of motions are present in solid?
D. all of these
914. The alloy of aluminium used for making magnet is_________?
D. Aluminium bronze
915. Which synthetic fibre is known as artificial Silk?
916. Which variety of glass is heat resistant?
A. Bottle glass
B. Flint glass
C. Hard glass
D. Pyrex glass
917. The chemical used as a fixer in photography is__________?
A. sodium sulphate
C. sodium thiosulphate
D. ammonium sulphate
918. Which one of the following is the softest?
919. In the electricity meter the digit to the extreme right is___________?
A. 1/5th of the unit
B. 1/100 of the unit
C. 1/10th of the unit
D. 1/1000th of the unit
920. For water purification, we use?
D. Young man