131. The Renaissance scientist who explained how planets moved around the sun was
C. Francis Bacorr
132. Virus is__________?
D. none of these
133. Electric motor was invented by __________ ?
A. Michael Faraday
B. Oliver Evans
C. Thomas Edison
D. Horace Day
134. Atom was a name given by ____________ ?
135. Example of gas having monoatomic molecules is ___________ ?
C. Neon and argon
D. Oxygen and nitrogen
136. Which part of the body is attacked by “Gingivitis” disease?
137. How many bones are in human Eyes?
138. Which Planet is known as Watery Planet?
139. Which is the Coldest Planet ?
140. The coldest region of the Earth’s atmosphere is__________?