301. A Rhinoscope (or Nasoscope) is a thin, tube-like instrument used to examine the inside of the_____?
302. ______ soil is also called Regur soil?
303. The process of splitting water molecules in the presence of light energy is called_________?
304. The contraction and expansion of the movement of the walls of the food pipe after entering the slightly digested food is known as ______ movement
305. ______ is the “Work done in moving a unit charge between two points in an electric circuit”?
A. Potential difference
306. Tyndall effect is related to the ______ of light?
307. Which of the following has not involuntary muscles?
A. digestive System
B. Blood Vessels
308. Involuntary muscles in a human body are present in__________?
C. Digestive system
309. Transistors do not need a warm up period because they have no ?
D. None of above
310. Which organ is considered as chemical factory of human body ?