Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of General Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on General Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of human and general anatomy like Embryology, Muscles of Head and Neck, Osteology, Salivary & Thyroid Glands, Vascular Supply of Head and Neck, Mouth, Pharynx, Larynx, Nerve Supply of Head and Neck, Tongue– and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on General Anatomy. These human and general anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Oral Anatomy here.
241. The level of branching of common carotid artery_______________?
A. Upper border of thyroid cartilage
B. Lower borer of cricoid
C. Upper border of cricoid
242. Superior parathyroid glands are derived from________________?
A. 1st branchial pouch
B. 2nd branchial pouch
C. 3rdbranchial pouch
D. 4thbranchial pouch
243. The left subclavian artery is a branch of_______________?
A. Brachio cephalic trunk
B. Ascending aorta
C. Arch of aorta
D. Left common carotid
244. Which of the following structures is not found in parotid gland______________?
B. Facial nerve
C. Auriculo temporal nerve
D. Buccal branch of mandibular nerve
245. Which of the following muscle divides the sub- mandibular gland into a superficial and deep part ?
246. The secretomotor supply of the parotid gland is through_________________?
A. Otic ganglion
B. Gasserian ganglion
C. Geniculate ganglion
D. Submandibular ganglion
247. The orifice of the parotid duct is located______________?
A. At the hamular notch
B. In proximity to the incisive papillae
C. On the buccal mocosa near the maxillary second molar
D. Slightly posterior to the mandibular central incisors
248. Secretomotor supply of parotid comes from______________?
A. Greater Petrosal nerve
B. Auriculotemporal nerve
C. Maxillary nerve
D. Chorda Tympani
249. The relation of facial nerve branches to parotid gland is __________________ ?
C. In the substance of parotid
250. During examination of parotid gland, parotid duct can be palpated at the following except____________?
A. Anterior border of masseter
B. At the opening just opposite to lower second molar
C. Pierced to the buccinator
D. A the anterior surface of parotid gland