Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of General Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on General Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of human and general anatomy like Embryology, Muscles of Head and Neck, Osteology, Salivary & Thyroid Glands, Vascular Supply of Head and Neck, Mouth, Pharynx, Larynx, Nerve Supply of Head and Neck, Tongue– and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on General Anatomy. These human and general anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Oral Anatomy here.
11. Where is cillary ganglion located in the orbit______________?
A. Between otpic nerve and lateral recuts
B. Apex of orbit
C. Apex of orbit & superior recuts
D. Apex of orbit between optic nerve & lateral recuts
12. Which one of the following is a branch of facial nerve__________?
A. Deep petrosal nerve
B. Lesser superficial petrosal nerve
C. External petrosal nerve
D. Greater superficial petrosal nerve
13. The following statements concerning chorda tympani nerve are true except that it_____________?
A. Carries secretomotor fibrers to submandibular gland
B. Joints lingual nerve in infratemporal fossa
C. Is a branch of facial nerve
D. Contains postganglionic parasympathetic fibers
14. Pterygopalatine ganglion is functionally connected to_______________?
A. Facial nerve
B. Mandibular nerve
C. Glosso Pharyngeal nerve
D. Maxillary nerve
15. Motor supply of infrahyoid muscle is______________?
A. Branches of cervical plexus
B. Vagus nerve
C. Glossopharyngeal nerve
D. Mandibular nerve
16. Which is not a branch of cavernous part of internal carotid artery ?
A. Cavernous branch
B. Inferior hypophyseal
C. Meningeal artery
D. Ophthalmic artery
17. All of the following are secretomotor to submandibular gland except ?
A. Facial Nerve
B. Chorda Tympani
C. Mylohyoid Nerve
D. Lingual Nerve
18. Occulomotor nerve passes through____________?
A. Foramen rotundum
B. Superior orbital fissure
C. Inferior orbital fissure
D. Foramen ovale
19. True about occulomotor nerve are all except____________?
A. Carries parasympathertic fibres
B. Causes constriction of pupils
C. Supplies inferior oblique muscle
D. Passes through inferior orbital fissure
20. Horner’s syndrome is produced due to the pressure on____________?
A. Stellate ganglion
B. Spinal cord
C. Parasympathertic ganglion
D. Celiac ganglion