Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of General Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on General Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of human and general anatomy like Embryology, Muscles of Head and Neck, Osteology, Salivary & Thyroid Glands, Vascular Supply of Head and Neck, Mouth, Pharynx, Larynx, Nerve Supply of Head and Neck, Tongue– and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on General Anatomy. These human and general anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Oral Anatomy here.
91. The optic nerve terminates in the________________?
B. Pituitary gland
C. Medulla oblangata
D. None of the above
92. In a patient it is noticed that when he protrudes his tongue it deviates to the left. The nerve damaged is_______________?
A. Left hypoglossal
B. Left glossopharyngeal
C. Right hypoglossal
D. Right glossopharyngeal
93. The hypoglossal nerve provides______________?
A. Motor innervation to styloglossus and hyoglossus muscles only
B. Motor innervation to all of the muscles of the tongue both intrinsic and extrinsic
C. Sensory innervation to the posterior third of the tongue
D. Sensory innervation to the anterior two – thirds of the tongue
94. The muscle of tongue not supplied by the hypoglossal nerve is_____________?
95. All cranial nerve are confined to the head and neck with exception of_______________?
C. More than two
D. None of the above
96. Palatine aponeurosis is______________?
A. Tendon of levator veli palatine muscle
B. Tendon of Tensor veli palatine muscle
C. A part of musculus uvulae
D. A modification of palatal periosteum
97. Sensory innervation of larynx as far as the vocal folds is by ________ nerve?
A. External laryngeal
B. Recurrent laryngeal
C. Internal laryngeal
98. All of the following are supplied by the ansa cervical is except_____________?
99. Angle of jaw ( or) skin over angle of mandible is supplied by______________?
A. Great auricular nerve
B. Lesser occipital nerve
C. Greater occipital nerve
D. Posterior auricular nerve
100. Root value of phrenic nerve_____________?