Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of General Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on General Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of human and general anatomy like Embryology, Muscles of Head and Neck, Osteology, Salivary & Thyroid Glands, Vascular Supply of Head and Neck, Mouth, Pharynx, Larynx, Nerve Supply of Head and Neck, Tongue– and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on General Anatomy. These human and general anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Oral Anatomy here.
41. Chorda tympani contain_______________?
a. Preganglionic sympathetic fibres
B. Preganglionic parasympathetic fibres
C. Postganglionic sympathetic fibres
D. Postganglionic parasympathetic fibres
42. The nerve supply for motor action of buccinator______________?
A. Facial nerve
B. Mandibular nerve
C. Maxillary nerve
D. Auriculo temporal nerve
43. All of the following muscles are supplied by the facial nerve except_______________?
C. Anterior belly of digastric
44. Anterior belly of digastric is supplied by_______________?
A. Mylohyoid nerve
B. Branch of the facial nerve
C. Branch of cervical plexus
D. Hypoglossal nerve
45. Trigeminal nerve has how many nuclei in CNS______________?
46. Which of the following is the normal arrangement of lingual nerve and vessels in the tongue from medial to lateral____________?
A. Nerve, Artery and vein
B. Artery , Nerve and vein
C. Vein, Artery and Nerve
D. Nerve, Artery
47. The nerve that emerges from the two superficial heads of lateral pterygoid muscle is______________?
A. Buccale nerve
B. Massetric nerve
C. Nerve to pterygoid muscle
D. Inferior alveolar nerve
48. The tip of nose is supplied by _________ nerve?
49. Celiary ganglion is located______________?
A. Between optic nerve and lateral rectus
B. Apex of orbit
C. Apex of orbit and superior rectus
D. Apex of orbit between optic nerve and lateral rectus
50. The largest ganglion in the neck is___________?
A. Superior ganglion
B. Middle ganglion
C. Stellate ganglion
D. Second thoracic ganglion