Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of General Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on General Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of human and general anatomy like Embryology, Muscles of Head and Neck, Osteology, Salivary & Thyroid Glands, Vascular Supply of Head and Neck, Mouth, Pharynx, Larynx, Nerve Supply of Head and Neck, Tongue– and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on General Anatomy. These human and general anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Oral Anatomy here.
201. Safety muscle of tongue is______________?
202. Main arterial supply to the tongue is____________?
A. Ascending palatine artery
B. Ascending pharyngeal artery
C. Lingual artery
D. Facial artery
203. Sensory nerve fibers to posterior one third of the tongue is supplied by ______________?
A. XII cranial nerve
B. IX cranial nerve
C. X cranial nerve
D. VII cranial nerve
204. Taste sensations from the posterior one- third of the tongue are carried by _______ cranial nerve?
205. The action of styloglossus muscle is______________?
A. Protrusion of tongue
B. Posteriorly retracts the tongue
C. Depression of tongue
D. Elevation of tongue
206. The papillae present on margins of the tongue_____________?
A. Fungiform papillae
B. Filiform papillae
C. Vallate papillae
D. Foliate papillae
207. Circumvallate papillae are present_____________?
A. Behind sulcus terminalis
B. Front of sulcus terminalis
C. Anterior 2/3 of tongue
D. Lateral border of tongue
208. The lymphatic drainage from the tip of tongue first passes to ____________?
A. Submental nodes
B. Supra clavicular node
C. Sub mandibular nodes
D. Superior deep cervical nodes
209. Protrusion of tongue is brought out by ______________?
B. Intrinsic muscles of tongue