Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of General Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on General Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of human and general anatomy like Embryology, Muscles of Head and Neck, Osteology, Salivary & Thyroid Glands, Vascular Supply of Head and Neck, Mouth, Pharynx, Larynx, Nerve Supply of Head and Neck, Tongue– and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on General Anatomy. These human and general anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Oral Anatomy here.
61. All of the following muscles are supplied by the mandibular nerve except_______________?
C. Medial pterygoid
D. Anterior belly of digastric
62. Tumor infiltrating into the formen ovale will cause all EXCEPT_______________?
A. Anesthesia of TMJ
B. Paralysis of tensor tympani
C. Paranesthesia of lips
D. Paralysis of stylohyoid
63. Maxillary nerve innervates all of the following except______________?
A. Ala of the nosa and lower eyelid
B. The upper cheeks
C. Gingiva of the maxilla
D. Temporomandibular joint
64. All of the following structures are associated with branches of the trigeminal nerve EXCEPT the______________?
A. Foramen ovale
B. Foramen rotundum
C. Superior orbital fissure
D. Stylomastoid foramen
65. A person has inability to look downwards and laterally. The nerve injured is_____________?
66. Skin over the prominence of the cheek is supplied by _______________?
D. Infra trochlear
67. Sphenoidal air sinus is supplied by ________ nerve?
A. Posterior ethmoidal nerve
B. Posterior superior alveolar nerve
C. Sphenoidal nerve
D. Infratemporal nerve
68. The nasal septum is supplied by all the following except_____________?
A. Nasopalatine nerve
B. Posterior ethmoidal nerve
C. Pterygopalatine ganglion
D. Nasociliary nerve
69. The maxillary nerve exits the cranium through which foramen ______________?
D. Inferior orbital fissure
70. Which of the following nerves are branches of mandibular nerve ?
A. Lingual, facial and palatine nerve
B. Lingual and inferior alveolar nerves
C. Inferior alveolar and cervical nerves
D. All of the above