Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of General Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on General Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of human and general anatomy like Embryology, Muscles of Head and Neck, Osteology, Salivary & Thyroid Glands, Vascular Supply of Head and Neck, Mouth, Pharynx, Larynx, Nerve Supply of Head and Neck, Tongue– and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on General Anatomy. These human and general anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Oral Anatomy here.
51. Motor division of trigeminal division comes out via_______________?
A. Foramen spinosum
B. Foramen magnum
C. Foramen ovale
D. Foramen lacerum
52. The fifth nerve innervates the following________________?
A. Mylohyoid , anterior and posterior belly of digastric
B. Mylohyoid, anterior belly of digastric, and tensor tympani
C. Mylohyoid, posterior belly of digastric , and tesnor tympani
D. Mylohyoid, posterior belly of digastric, Stapedius and tensor tympani
53. Structures passing through the sigmoid (mandibular ) notch are_____________?
A. Auriculotemporal nerve
B. Mandibular nerve
C. Masseteric nerve and vessels
D. Chorda tympani
54. Which of the following muscles is supplied by mandibular nerve?
C. Tensor veli palatine
D. Posterior belly of digastric
55. Sphenopalatine ganglion does not supply_________________?
A. Nasal mucosa
B. Sublingual gland
C. Ciliary ganglion
D. B & C
56. The innervation of the tensor tympani muscle is_____________?
57. Afferent sensation from the lower molar teeth is carried by____________?
A. Facial nerve
B. Mandibular division of the trigeminal nerve
C. Maxillary division of the trigeminal nerve
D. Opthalmic branch of the trigeminal
58. Anterior belly of digastric is supplied by ____________?
A. Branch of mandibular nerve
B. Branch of facial nerve
C. Branch of cervical plexus
D. Hypoglossal nerve
59. Ganglion associated with locrimal gland_______________?
A. Sphenopalatine ( pterygo palatine)
B. Otic ganglion
60. Nerve supply of temporalis muscle______________?
A. VIII cranial nerve
B. V cranial nerve
C. VII cranial nerve
D. II cranial nerve