1.On applying pressure on angle of jaw while maintaining patent airway which nerve is likely to be damaged_____________?
2. Sensory supply of nasal cavity is from a branch of_____________?
A. Trigeminal nerve
B. Facial nerve
C. Occulomotor nerve
D. Glossopharyngeal nerve
3. Pharyngotympanic tube is supplied by all except_____________?
A. Ascending pharyngeal
B. Ascending palatine
C. Middle meningeal artery
D. Artery of pterygoid canal
4. In head and neck the parasympathetic system in innervates the____________?
A. Salivary glands only
B. Lacrimal gland only
C. Salivary and mucous glands
D. Salivary and lacrimal glands
5. Geniculate ganglion is concerned with_____________?
6. Cranial nerve not carrying parasympathetic fibres_____________?
7. Injury to which nerve will affect lacrimal secretion______________?
A. Greater petrosal nerve
B. Lesser petrosal nerve
C. Sphenopalatine nerve
D. Nasocilliary nerve
8. Which of the following is correct ?
A. Hard palate is formed by maxilla, palatine and vomer bone.
B. Levator palatine forms a delicated tendon which winds round the pterygoid hamulus and flattens out to form the palatine aponeurosis
C. All the constrictors of pharynx are inserted into median raphae on the posterior wall of the pharynx.
D. The posterior wall of pharynx, the upper part of thyropharyngeus is a multiple sheet of muscle and is overlapped by the upper and middle constrictors.
9. Which of the the following is not correct ?
A. Right CCA is a branch of brachiocephalic artery
B. Left CCA is a branch of arch of aorta
C. The CCA is divided into external and internal carotid arteries at the level of upper border of thyroid cartilage
D. Carotid sinus acts as a chemoreceptor
10. Which of the following is correct?
A. Subclavian vein is a continuation of axillary’s vein
B. Internal jubular vein is direct continuation of sigmoid sinus
C. Brahio cephalic vein is formed behind the sternoclavicular joint by the union of internal jugular vein and the sublavian vein
D. All of the above