611. Which of the following is not a branch of cerebral part of internal carotid artery?
A. Anterior Choroidal artery
B. Basilar artery *
C. Middle cerebral artery
D. Posterior communicating artery
612.Common carotid artery divides at the level of
A. Neck of mandible
B. Hyoid bone
C. Cricoid cartilage *
D. C6 Vertebra
613. All the following are present in lateral sulcus except
A. Middle cerebral artery
B. Superficial middle cerebral vein
C. Basal Vein *
D. Deep Middle cerebtral vein
614. Isthmus of throid gland overlies
A. First tracheal ring
B. First and second tracheal rings
C. Second, Third and fourth tracheal rings *
D. Third and Fourth tracheal rings.
615. All are true of appendicular artery except
A. Supplies appendix
B. Supplies appendix and terminal ileum *
C. Is an end artery
D. Branch of lower iieocolic artery
616. Structure attached to tip of styloid process is
A. Stylohyoid muscle
B. Stylohyoid ligament *
C. Stylopharyngens muscle
D. Stylo mandibular ligament.
617. Internal jugular vein is formed by____________.
A. Continuation of sigmoid sinus *
B. Continuation of inferior petrosal vein
C. Continuation of Cavernous sinus
D. Retro mandibular and facial vein
618. Which of the following is not true of dangerous area of face ____________>
A. Includes ,nose,upperlip and vestibule
B. Also includes forehead above mendial canthus of eyes *
C. Venous connection to cavernous sinus thrombosis
D. Cellulitis in this area can be cause cavernous sinus thrombosis.
619. Foramen rotundum transmits which nerve ?
A. Maxillary *
620. Middle cerebellar penduncle contains which tract____________.
A. Ventral spinocerebellar
B. Dorsal Spinocerebellar
C. Pontocerebellar *