Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of General Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on General Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of human and general anatomy like Embryology, Muscles of Head and Neck, Osteology, Salivary & Thyroid Glands, Vascular Supply of Head and Neck, Mouth, Pharynx, Larynx, Nerve Supply of Head and Neck, Tongue– and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on General Anatomy. These human and general anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Oral Anatomy here.
181. All of the following supply TMJ except_____________?
A. External carotid artery
B. Internal Maxillary artery
C. Transverse facial artery
D. Branches supplying lateral pterygoid
182. Tributary of the cavernous sinus includes all of the following, except ?
A. Superior petrosal sinus
B. Inferior petrosal sinus
C. Superficial middle cerebral vein
D. Deep middle cerebral vein
183. Infection spreading via lymphatics from the lower lip first enter the blood stream at the___________?
A. Brachiocephalic vein
B. Inferior labial vein
C. Inferior labial artery
D. Pterygoid venous plexus
184. Internal thoracic veins are tributaries of the______________?
C. Internal jugular
185. Treatment of choice for subgaleal hematoma_______________?
A. Incision and evacuation
B. Needle aspiration
C. Antibiotics and then drain
186. Facial vein communicates with the cavernous sinus through______________?
A. Retromolar vein and internal jugular vein
B. External jugular vein and internal jugular vein
C. Internal jugular vein and retromandibular vein
D. Superior ophtalmic vein and pterygoid venous plexus
187. Carotid sheath contains all except______________?
A. Carotid artery
B. Internal jugular vein
C. Vagus nerve
D. Phrenic nerve
188. The artery , which runs along , the lower border of posterior belly of digastric is_______________?
B. Ascending pharyngeal
189. The middle meningeal artery____________?
A. Enters the skull through the foramen ovale
B. Supplies the superolateral surface of the ipislateral cerebral hemisphere
C. Runs a subdural course within the cranial cavity
D. Gives an interior branch which runs deep to the pterion
190. Right anterior quadrant of the scalp is supplied by the following arteries EXCEPT______________?
A. Right supra orbital artery
B. Right supra trochlear artery
C. Right superficial temporal artery
D. Right maxillary artery