361. Muscles spared by complete transaction of cranial part of accessory nerve_______________?
362. Which of the following is not an intrinsic muscle of eye ?
A. Dilator papillae
B. Sphincter papillae
C. Levator palpebrae superioris
D. Cilliary muscle
363. The posterior bellies of digastric muscle are especially active during________________?
A. Swallowing and speech
B. Swallowing and smiling
C. Swallowing and chewing
D. Swallowing and frowning
364. All of the following muscles are attached to oblique line of thyroid cartilage except_______________?
A. Superior constrictor
B. Inferior constrictor
365. Hypolossal nerve is________________?
A. Purely sensory
B. Purely motor
D. Spinal nerve
366. All of the following are digastrics, except ?
A. Muscle fibres in the liqament of Treitz
367. The palatal muscle that ends in a tendon that hooks around the hamulus and is inserted in the palate is the_________________?
B. Tensor veli palatini
C. Levator veli palatini
368. The following ligaments are present in temporomandibulai joint except________________?
A. Lateral temporomandibular ligament
B. Sphenomandibular ligament
C. Stylomandibular liqament
D. Alar liqament
369. Genioglossus Muscle is attached in the posterior surface of symphysis menti in the________________?
A. Mental spines
B. Superior genial tubercle
C. The inferior genial tubercle
D. Just above the lower border of mandible
370. Which of the following is / are fan shaped_______________?
A. Middle constrictor
C. Both of the above
D. None of the above